Hearty and flavorful, this recipe for baked potatoes and herbed Greek yogurt only calls for six ingredients and takes just over an hour to prepare. Your guests will never know how quickly this comforting dish came together.
- 8 russet potatoes, rinsed
- 2 pounds Greek yogurt, strained (it can be purchased strained)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 300-350 degrees F, depending on what else is being prepared. Cover potatoes tightly in aluminum foil and disperse around the oven. Cook for about one hour or until soft in the middle.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine yogurt and remaining ingredients.
Fork-split cooked potatoes; top with 4 ounces of herbed yogurt.