Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley with Parsley
You can’t go wrong with roasted veggies. Simple and full of earthy flavor, they make a colorful, nutrient-dense addition to any holiday table. This savory side pairs perfectly with any Passover main dish. Enjoy leftovers as a topping for burgers or pasta, inside a gluten-free sandwich or a wrap.
- 7-8 cups potatoes (works with any variety), sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups radishes, cut in half
- 1 bunch carrots, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoon pure lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix potatoes, onion, radishes, carrots, sugar, lemon juice, chili flakes, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper in a large bowl with the olive oil. Place vegetables on 1 large (or 2 small) rimmed baking sheets.
Roast baking sheets on lowest rack for 15 minutes. Stir and roast vegetables for another 15-20 minutes until tender. Remove from oven. Add fresh parsley and toss to combine.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/sides/roasted-spring-vegetable-medley-with-parsley/
Copyright ©2023 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.