- 2 pounds small purple sweet potatoes
- 1 container GO Veggie! Vegan Plain Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons GO Veggie! Vegan Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving
- Place potatoes into a large saucepan filled with cold salted water and bring to a simmer. Cook potatoes for 15-18 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes using a fork. Add remaining ingredients except olive oil and parmesan cheese. Mix well to combine.
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with parmesan cheese before serving.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Calories: 540, Carbohydrates: 67 g, Protein: 9 g, Fat: 27 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 510 mg, Fiber: 7 g
Recipe by Amie Valpone, a gluten-free recipe developer and personal chef who blogs at thehealthyapple.com