- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 2 bunches parsley (about 1 ½ cups chopped)
- 2 vine-ripe roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 peeled seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 bunch (about ¼ cup) chopped fresh mint
- ¾ teaspoon salt (divided)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
In a large skillet, saute riced cauliflower in 1 tablespoon olive oil with ¼ teaspoon salt and zest of 1 lemon.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, remaining zest and remaining ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper until well combined.
Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Serve at room temperature or cold, as a side salad, or try adding cooked chicken for a main dish.
Recipe provided by Angela Sackett of EverydayWelcome.com.