6 to 8 servings
- 1 package cabbage or broccoli slaw
- 1 large rib celery chopped
- 1 small Fuji apple chopped
- ½ cup olive oil based mayonnaise or plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Dash of high quality salt
Combine all ingredients in bowl and serve.
Preparation time: 10 min.
Serving size: 1/2 to 1 cup.
As an advocate of natural food and healthy living, Dr. Keith Kantor is a leading nutritionist and the CEO of Service Foods, Inc. He is also the author of What Matters: Leadership Values That Just Might Save America.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/sides/apple-coleslaw/
Copyright ©2020 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.