- 6 slices prosciutto, thinly sliced into ribbons
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 3 multicolored carrots, sliced into coins
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon each sea salt and black pepper
- 2 cups fresh kale leaves
- 1 small head radicchio, torn
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 apple, chopped (toss with lemon juice to prevent browning)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
Preheat oven to 375° F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
Toss prosciutto, squash, carrots and red onion with 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt and pepper.
Roast on prepared pan for 30 minutes, stirring twice while roasting.
Meanwhile, massage kale in a large serving bowl with remaining tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
Once vegetables are cooked, allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Combine dressing ingredients with a whisk or shake briskly in a lidded glass jar.
Add torn radicchio, goat cheese, pecans, seeds and apple to kale and lightly toss; top with roasted vegetables.
Serve with dressing.