There aren’t many things that are quite as refreshing on a hot summer day as a Greek salad, and this delicious Greek Tomato Salad with Feta Cheese and Olives is no exception. A perfect combination of seasonal vegetables and savory feta cheese, this dish is sure to become your go-to for all of your summer get-togethers!
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and cut into bite-size chunks
- 4 ripe tomatoes, cored and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper to make a dressing. Add cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, onions, feta cheese and olives and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Calories: 190, Carbohydrates: 7 g, Protein: 3 g, Fat: 17 g, Cholesterol: 15 mg, Sodium: 340 mg, Fiber: 1 g