Put a fun spin on taco night! These gluten-free Taquitos are a cinch to prepare and a homemade way to satisfy your craving for Mexican food.
Coral Barajas is an award winning author, creator of @glutenfreewithcoral, and host of the No. 1 gluten-free podcast, Gluten Free You and Me. She provides hope, inspiration and resources, and through her advocacy, she has created a safe and uplifting community for all gluten-free warriors.
- Gluten-free tortillas
- Shredded chicken (I buy a rotisserie chicken from Costco and shred it)
- Dairy-free cheese (Miyoko's is our family favorite)
- Avocado oil
- Lime juice
- Lime zest, lime wedges (optional for garnish)
1. Warm up tortillas in microwave to keep them from falling apart.
2. Add chicken and cheese, then roll up and hold together with two toothpicks.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the tortillas to the pan, seam side down. Turn until each side is golden brown.
4. Place on a plate and remove toothpicks. Top with guacamole, cilantro, and lime juice. Enjoy!
Copyright Coral Barajas.