Add a new twist on pasta salad by bringing these zesty Sesame Noodles to your next outdoor get together this summer! Combining fresh vegetables, brown rice spaghetti and a rich sauce made by mixing together a few simple ingredients, this dish will be your new go-to for any potluck dinner.
- 1 8-ounce package brown rice spaghetti or other thin pasta
- ¼ cup wheat-free, reduced-sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini
- 2 tablespoons roasted smooth almond butter
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1½ cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Cook pasta until al dente according to package directions.
Drain pasta thoroughly.
In a large bowl, whisk together tamari, tahini, almond butter, vinegar, lemon juice, toasted sesame oil and hot sauce.
Add pasta, cabbage, carrots and green onions. Toss to coat noodles thoroughly with sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe provided by Whole Foods
Calories: 390, Carbohydrates: 53 g, Protein: 11 g, Fat: 14 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 750 mg , Fiber: 4 g
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/main-dish/sesame-noodles/
Copyright ©2019 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.