Grilled Langoustine Skewers with Cilantro Lime & Chili Butter
This meal makes for next-level grilling and flavors. Langoustines are an incredible little crustacean that is small like a prawn but with the taste of a lobster. Langoustines are very popular in Jamaica for their fantastic grilling ability and full flavor. If you can’t find these treasures, feel free to substitute nice, big shrimp that have been peeled and deveined but with the tails still on. After grilling, smear all that buttery goodness on and get ready to hit the Jamaican flavor town.
Get the recipe for Cilantro Lime & Chili Compound Butter here. 
- Get the recipe for Cilantro Lime & Chili Compound Butter here. : https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/sides/cilantro-lime-chili-compound-butter/
- 12 ounces (.75 pounds) of langoustine tails; can also substitute peeled, deveined shrimp
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 pats (about 1 tablespoon) of Cilantro Lime & Chili Butter
- 4 large metal skewers (if using wooden/bamboo skewers, be sure to soak them in water for 20 minutes before using)
In a medium bowl, place the langoustine tails, olive oil, salt and pepper and gently mix all until all of the langoustine tails are well coated and seasoned.
Put the langoustine tails onto your skewers, divvying them up as evenly as possible. Set aside on a large plate or sheet pan.
Slice a healthy pat of the compound butter and set aside until needed after grilling.
Grill for about 5 minutes on high heat until the langoustines are nice and pink—they don’t need long at all to cook.
Immediately rub the compound butter over the langoustine tails until they are all well covered and coated in the delicious butter.
Serve straight away and enjoy!
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/main-dish/grilled-langoustine-skewers-with-cilantro-lime-chili-butter/
Copyright ©2021 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.