Sponsored: Green Chile Chicken Pasta Casserole
This makes a great weeknight dinner. It is easy to make and is seasoned to perfection with our delicious roasted diced Hatch green chiles. This Green Chile Chicken Casserole is loaded with delicious chunks of roast chicken and made using a brown rice gluten free pasta. It is creamy and loaded with flavor. Enjoy!
Find more easy gluten free friendly recipes here at our Recipe Page. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more delicious recipe ideas.
- Recipe Page: http://www.hatchchileco.com/recipes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HatchChileCo/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hatchchileco/
- [Image]: //cdn.glutenfreeliving.com/2018/12/Screen-Shot-2018-12-11-at-5.16.10-PM.png
- 1 (16 ounce) gluten free pasta
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hatch Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can Hatch Diced Green Chiles
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cups roast chicken, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
In a large skillet add butter, garlic, onions and mushrooms. Cook over medium high heat until the mushrooms are lightly browned, about 7 – 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook gluten free pasta according to package directions.
In a large mixing bowl add cooked pasta, heavy cream, enchilada sauce, diced green chiles, mushroom mixture, roast chicken and salt. Mix until blended.
Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded Parmesan cheese and parsley. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake casserole for 15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/main-dish/green-chile-chicken-pasta-casserole/
Copyright ©2021 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.