Craving Italian? Go Mediterranean with this quick and easy gluten-free fettuccine alfredo, featuring homemade sauce packed with bacon. Mangia!
Coral Ward is an award winning author, creator of @glutenfreewithcoral, and host of the No. 1 gluten-free podcast, Gluten Free You and Me. She provides hope, inspiration and resources, and through her advocacy, she has created a safe and uplifting community for all gluten-free warriors.
1. Make pasta according to the package.
2. Whisk and melt cream cheese, butter, and milk in a medium-sized saucepan.
3. Add parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and pepper. Whisk until well incorporated and cheese has melted.
4. Add corn and half of the bacon. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Serve over gluten-free fettuccine pasta and garnish with leftover bacon.
Copyright Coral Ward.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/main-dish/gluten-free-bacon-fettuccine-alfredo/
Copyright ©2023 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.