Gluten-Free Bacon Fettuccine Alfredo
Craving Italian? Go Mediterranean with this quick and easy gluten-free fettuccine alfredo, featuring homemade sauce packed with bacon. Mangia!
Coral Ward is an award winning author, creator of @glutenfreewithcoral, and host of the No. 1 gluten-free podcast, Gluten Free You and Me. She provides hope, inspiration and resources, and through her advocacy, she has created a safe and uplifting community for all gluten-free warriors.
- [Image]: https://cdn.glutenfreeliving.com/2021/01/Coral-Barajas-Headshot.jpg
- @glutenfreewithcoral: https://instagram.com/glutenfreewithcoral
- 1 box gluten-free fettuccine pasta (e.g., Jovial — you can use any shape pasta noodle)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can corn
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
1. Make pasta according to the package.
2. Whisk and melt cream cheese, butter, and milk in a medium-sized saucepan.
3. Add parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and pepper. Whisk until well incorporated and cheese has melted.
4. Add corn and half of the bacon. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Serve over gluten-free fettuccine pasta and garnish with leftover bacon.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/main-dish/gluten-free-bacon-fettuccine-alfredo/
Copyright ©2022 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.