Balsamic Pork Chop Dinner
4 to 5 servings
Crunched for time on a Tuesday night but still want something hearty and filling? This simple one-pan meal has you covered in just about 45 minutes!
-Michelle Hoover, The Autoimmune Cookbook
- -Michelle Hoover, The Autoimmune Cookbook: https://unboundwellness.com/about/
- 1 large butternut squash, halved, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2 red onions, cut into eighths
- 1 bunch broccolini, or broccoli, 1 inch (2.5 cm) of the base trimmed
- 4 to 5 bone-in pork chops (11/2 to 2 pounds, or 681 to 908 g, total)
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 or 5 thyme sprigs
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
Place the vegetables and pork chops in the prepared pan. Drizzle with the avocado oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with the garlic and salt and place the thyme on top. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145°F to 150°F (63°C to 65.5°C) on a meat thermometer. Remove the pork chops from the pan, and crisp the vegetables further, if desired, for about 5 minutes.
Divide the pork chops and vegetables among four or five plates and serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes. Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/main-dish/balsamic-pork-chop-dinner/
Copyright ©2021 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.