SPONSORED: Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins, what you’ve been looking for!
If you’re living a gluten-free lifestyle and have been searching for a moist home-style muffin bursting with flavor, our Pillsbury Gluten-Free Muffins are exactly what you’ve been looking for!
These ready-to-eat muffins are individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience and certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. Sold in packages of four and available in Blueberry or Chocolate Chip, they can be found in grocers’ all-natural freezer cases.
Try our delicious Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Makes 8 servings
- 8 Pillsbury Gluten Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Chip Muffins, thawed
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 8-ounce tub gluten-free frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided (2/3 cup for crust and the remainder for filling)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (½ of 8-ounce bar)
- ¾ cup confectioners' sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free mini chocolate chips
- Using food processor or clean hands, break muffins into a coarse meal. Blend in cocoa powder evenly. Add 2/3 cup whipped topping and mix well until mixture forms a large dough ball.
- Press crust mixture firmly and evenly into a greased 9-inch pie plate, forming a neat edge.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar thoroughly with electric mixer. Add peanut butter and milk and beat until smooth. Fold in the remainder of the tub of whipped topping (approx. 2-1/3 cups) till well blended.
- Spread filling evenly into crust; sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly across top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
To find more tasty recipes like this, visit our website www.unclewallys.com and click on our Product Recipe page.
NOTE: Always read product labels to make sure every ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/desserts-sweets/pillsbury-gluten-free-muffins/
Copyright ©2020 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.