Breads From Anna® Gluten-Free Orange Ginger Molasses Cookie Recipe
Try our orange ginger molasses cookies for a variation on traditional gingerbread. They are so soft, and will melt in your mouth!
- [Image]: http://breadsfromanna.com/
- 1 package Breads from Anna® Pumpkin Bread mix
- 2 ¼ cup potato starch + enough for rolling out dough
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup butter or your favorite non-dairy substitute, softened
- 1-2 eggs (should equal 1/3 cup)
- ¾ cup molasses
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh ginger zest, depending on your taste
- ½ Tablespoon orange zest plus 2 Tablespoons organic cane sugar, combined in food processor.
Whisk potato starch and baking powder into Breads From Anna® Pumpkin bread mix.
Add remaining wet ingredients except sugar sprinkle, and blend until smooth.
Chill 1 hour in refrigerator.
Drop dough by tablespoons about 1 ½ inches apart onto oiled cookie sheet, then sprinkle lightly with sugar sprinkle.
Bake for 8-10 minutes minutes at 350⁰ F and cool only slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/desserts-sweets/orange-ginger-molasses-cookie-recipe/
Copyright ©2022 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.