Mouthwatering Gluten-Free Coffee Cake
What better a treat to kick off the day than moist coffee cake? This easy-to-prepare recipe is topped with a crunchy glaze and is the perfect complement to your morning cup of joe!
Coral Barajas is an award winning author, creator of @glutenfreewithcoral, and host of the No. 1 gluten-free podcast, Gluten Free You and Me. She provides hope, inspiration and resources, and through her advocacy, she has created a safe and uplifting community for all gluten-free warriors.
- [Image]: https://cdn.glutenfreeliving.com/2021/01/Coral-Barajas-Headshot.jpg
- @glutenfreewithcoral: https://instagram.com/glutenfreewithcoral
- One box gluten-free yellow cake mix (e.g., LiveGFree, Namaste, Betty Crocker)
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 12-ounce can lemon-lime soda
- 1 small 3.4-ounce box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour (e.g., Namaste, Cup4Cup)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, mix all the cake ingredients together until well combined.
2. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan. For the topping, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined.
3. Spread evenly on the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
4. Mix all glaze ingredients together in a small bowl until it is a consistency like pancake syrup. While warm, drizzle the glaze over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze. Enjoy!
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/desserts-sweets/mouthwatering-gluten-free-coffee-cake/
Copyright ©2022 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.