Breads From Anna Delicious Gluten-Free Cream Cheese Brownies
Mix up a delicious Gluten-Free treat for your special someone this Valentine’s Day! Try this brownie and cream cheese dessert topped with raspberries and strawberries.
- • 1 package of Breads From Anna Gluten Free Black Bean Brownie Mix
- • 1 large egg
- • 1 15 ounce can black beans
- • ⅓ cup oil (butter, canola, coconut or grape seed)
- • ⅔ cup milk or favorite non-dairy drink, including water
- Cream Cheese Batter:
- • 2 large eggs
- • ½ cup sugar
- • 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- • 2 tablespoons starch (potato, corn or arrowroot)
- • 2 cups raspberries
- • 1 cup strawberries
- • ⅓ cup sugar
- • ¼ cup starch (potato, corn or arrowroot)
Cream Cheese Batter:
1) Preheat over to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 or 2 8×8 pans.
2) Blend all cream cheese batter ingredients until smooth with hand or counter top mixer. Set aside.
1) In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients and lightly pulse in the bowl of a food processor.
2) Add in brownie mix.
3) Pour half the brownie batter into pan.
4) Pour and spread cream cheese batter over the brownie batter.
5) With the remaining brownie batter place dollops of brownie batter on top of the cream cheese, do not spread to cover.
6) With a knife cut through the batter to create a marble effect, make four to five cuts.
7) Bake for 40-55 minutes.
1) In a medium size sauce pan cook all the topping ingredients over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Total cooking time is approximately 10 minutes.
2) Let cool 10 minutes.
3) Spread over baked brownies.
4) Brownies should be stored in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.
5) For a little extra decadence, before serving drizzle white and dark chocolate over the fruit topping.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/desserts-sweets/love-brownies-delicious-gluten-free-cream-cheese-brownies/
Copyright ©2019 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.