Everything’s coming up pumpkin! Get in the fall spirit with these homemade bars, perfect served for dessert or as an anytime treat!
Get more gluten-free dessert recipes in our Desserts & Sweets section.
Coral Ward is an award winning author, creator of @glutenfreewithcoral, and host of the No. 1 gluten-free podcast, Gluten Free You and Me. She provides hope, inspiration and resources, and through her advocacy, she has created a safe and uplifting community for all gluten-free warriors.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free 1:1 baking flour (e.g., Happy Day Brands)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 scoop pumpkin protein powder
- 15-ounce pumpkin puree (one small can)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar (substitute healthier sweetener of choice, if desired)
- 1/2 cup coconut brown sugar
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Generously grease a 10x15x1-inch jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
3. Mix all ingredients together and add to pan.
4. Bake for 25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
You can enjoy this treat plain or top it with any gluten-free item you would like, including melted coconut oil, homemade cream cheese frosting, or can of premade (gluten-free) vanilla frosting. It is best served cold. Enjoy!
Copyright Coral Ward.