- 8 Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Ready to Eat Muffins, Blueberry or Chocolate Chip (2 7-0unce boxes)
- 3 Tbsp. gluten-free butter or margarine
- 1 cup gluten-free vanilla frosting (prepared or homemade)
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 12 medium or large strawberries, rinsed and dried (11 sliced, leave 1 whole for center)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Blend 8 Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins in a food processor (or break apart by hand in a mixing bowl) until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add melted margarine and blend well, forming a thick dough.
Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place dough ball on cookie sheet and press evenly into a flat circle about 9 inches wide.
Bake crust for 15-17 minutes, until firm and lightly browned.
Let crust cool completely. Using a metal spatula to help, very gently slide crust from cookie sheet to serving platter (or the crust can be baked on an oven-safe serving plate, avoiding this step).
Spread 1 cup gluten-free frosting over cooled crust, leaving about ½” unfrosted at the edge.
Place a whole strawberry in the center of the crust, and begin laying fruits in concentric circles, working your way outward (see photo for an example) until you reach the edge of the frosting.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy Uncle Wally’s.
Nutrition Analysis: 410 cal, 19 g fat, 40 mg chol, 200 mg sodium, 57 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 23 g sugar, 3 g protein.