- 8 Pillsbury Gluten Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Chip Muffins, thawed (2 7-oz. packages)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 8-oz. tub gluten-free frozen whipped topping, thawed (divided; 2/3 cup for crust and the remainder for filling)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (1/2 of 8-oz. bar)
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips, gluten free
For crust: Using food processor or clean hands, break muffins into a coarse meal. Blend in cocoa powder evenly. Add 2/3 cup whipped topping and mix well until mixture forms a large dough ball.
Press crust mixture firmly and evenly into a greased 9-inch pie plate, forming a neat edge.
For filling: In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar thoroughly with electric mixer. Add peanut butter and milk and beat until smooth. Fold in the remainder of the tub of whipped topping (approx. 2 1/3 cups) till well blended.
Spread filling evenly into crust; sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly across top.
Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Recipe courtesy Uncle Wally’s.
Nutrition Analysis: 540 cal, 32 g fat, 50 mg chol, 35- mg sodium, 56 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 23 g sugar, 10 g protein.