Donuts are the quintessential treat! These homemade gluten-free donuts are sweet and tasty and ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or dairy-free substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup milk or dairy-free milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a donut pan with oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugar and butter together until light and fluffy. Next, add the egg to the sugar mixture and beat until well blended.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt together. Next add the dry ingredients and milk to the sugar mixture and mix until fully combined.
4. Scoop batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake the donuts for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Stick them with a toothpick; it should come out clean when the donuts are done. Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes. Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/desserts-sweets/gluten-free-donuts/
Copyright ©2022 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.