I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! What’s even better than ice cream? This gluten-free, dairy-free “nice” cream by Coral Ward. It’s so good, every bite will have you screaming with joy.
Learn whether ice cream is gluten free in “Is Ice Cream Gluten Free?”
Coral Ward is an award winning author, creator of @glutenfreewithcoral, and host of the No. 1 gluten-free podcast, Gluten Free You and Me. She provides hope, inspiration and resources, and through her advocacy, she has created a safe and uplifting community for all gluten-free warriors.
- 6 frozen bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. Place all ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into fun dishes and top with your favorite toppings (see ideas below).
3. Serve and enjoy immediately!
- Sliced bananas
- Gluten-free granola
- Chocolate chips
Copyright Coral Ward.