A twist on the classic, these gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are fluffy and oh-so-satisfying!
Coral Barajas is an award winning author, creator of @glutenfreewithcoral, and host of the No. 1 gluten-free podcast, Gluten Free You and Me. She provides hope, inspiration and resources, and through her advocacy, she has created a safe and uplifting community for all gluten-free warriors.
- 1 cup butter softened (for a dairy-free version, use dairy-free shortening)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 small package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free flour blend (e.g., Namaste, Cup 4 Cup, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips (for a dairy-free version, use Enjoy for Life)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, or stand-mixer, add the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until creamy and combined.
2. Gradually add in the flour and baking soda to the mixture, beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Drop batter by tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake for only 8 to 10 minutes. (They may not seemed fully baked, but they are. Do not over bake!)
Courtesy of Coral Barajas.