Breads From Anna Gluten-Free Apple Cake Recipe
Enjoy apples picked from the orchard with this moist, easy and delicious apple cake! This recipe will please all apple fans and it stays moist for days.
- 1 package Breads from Anna® Gluten-Free Apple Pancake & Muffin Mix
- 2 jumbo eggs
- 1/3 cup oil (butter, coconut or grapeseed)
- 2/3 cup milk or favorite non-dairy drink, including water*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey or brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4-5 Granny Smith apples -washed and peeled, cored and sliced into 1/8 inch thick pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9×13 inch glass baking pan.
In medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients and lightly beat by hand.
Mix in Breads from Anna® Gluten-Free Apple Pancake & Muffin Mix.
Toss apples with honey/brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Spread apples evenly into prepared pan.
Spread batter evenly over spiced apples.
Bake for 25-35 minutes.
Serve warm or cold.
* Another tasty alternative: 1/3 cup hemp milk & 1/3 cup unsweetened cherry, apple, cranberry, pineapple, or orange juice
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/desserts-sweets/breads-from-anna-apple-cake-recipe/
Copyright ©2021 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.