Black Forest Yogurt Parfaits
These elegant Black Forest Yogurt Parfaits are decadent enough to serve for a fancy dessert yet simple enough that kids can make them for a weekday breakfast (and even prepare the night before).
- 1 cup yogurt, plain or vanilla*
- 1 tablespoon dark unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Cherry Chia Jam** or cherry preserves of your choice
- 1 cup Chocolate-Cherry Granola***
- Shaved dairy-free dark chocolate chips or chunks, optional, for garnish
Whisk or stir together yogurt and cocoa.
Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons Cherry Chia Jam into bottom of 2 clear glass jars or serving dishes.
Top each with ¼ cup yogurt mixture.
Top with 1 to 3 tablespoons Chocolate-Cherry Granola. Add another layer of yogurt and granola, if desired, Serve sprinkled with unsweetened cocoa or shaved dairy-free dark chocolate chips or chunks.
*For dairy-free parfaits, use store-bought dairy-free yogurt or make your own.
**Click for Cherry Chia Jam recipe
***Click for Chocolate-Cherry Granola recipe
Recipe and photo by Angela Sackett
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/desserts-sweets/black-forest-yogurt-parfaits/
Copyright ©2022 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.