This stick-to-your-ribs dessert is rich in fiber from gluten-free oats and potassium from creamy bananas. It’s quick and easy to put together and will put a good base in your tummy!
Coral Ward is an award winning author, creator of @glutenfreewithcoral, and host of the No. 1 gluten-free podcast, Gluten Free You and Me. She provides hope, inspiration and resources, and through her advocacy, she has created a safe and uplifting community for all gluten-free warriors.
- [Image]: https://cdn.glutenfreeliving.com/2021/01/Coral-Barajas-Headshot.jpg
- @glutenfreewithcoral: https://instagram.com/glutenfreewithcoral
- Cake base:
- 3 bananas
- 3 cups certified gluten-free oats
- 3 cups almond milk
- Monk fruit extract
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups blueberries
- Lemon zest
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Set oven temperature to 350°F.
2. Smash bananas in a small oven-safe baking dish.
3. Mix gluten-free oats, almond milk, chia seeds, and monk fruit extract in the baking dish together with the bananas. Mix until well blended.
4. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes
5. When done cooking, top with blueberries, lemon zest, and coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/desserts-sweets/banana-oat-cake/
Copyright ©2022 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.