Pumpkin Spice Bagel Bread Pudding
This recipe from Sweet Note Bakery would make a perfect gluten-free fall breakfast before a brisk day spent apple-picking or pumpkin-carving.
- Sweet Note Bakery: http://www.sweetnotebakery.com/
- Coconut oil (or butter replacement for greasing the pan)
- 1 can (15 oz) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup milk (or dairy replacement)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 Sweet Note Bakery Pumpkin Bagels, microwaved, softened and cut into chunks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2-quart baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Arrange bagels in the dish. Pour the custard mixture over the bagels. Bake until set, 45 minutes. Cool slightly. Serve warm or refrigerate and enjoy cold.
Nutrition Analysis: 220 cal, 3.5 g fat, 50 mg chol, 40 mg sodium, 45 carbs, 3 g fiber, 16 g sugar, 6 g protein.
Recipe courtesy Sweet Note Bagels.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/breakfast/pumpkin-bagel-bread-pudding/
Copyright ©2021 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.