- 4 cups plain, unsweetened Greek yogurt
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (if using canned pineapple, drain well before using)
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 8 dried apricot halves, chopped small
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nut pieces
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 350º F and line a 10” x 15” jelly roll pan with parchment paper; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt and honey to mix well; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Melt the teaspoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the pineapple and sauté 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, to brown the pineapple; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, add the oats, apricots, banana, shredded coconut, coconut sugar, macadamia nuts, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, vanilla, and melted butter. Use a spatula to combine the ingredients and coat the fruit well.
Spread the mixture evenly onto the prepared pan and bake on the top oven rack at 350º F for 5 minutes. Stir the granola and continue baking another 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Break up any large clumps of granola, then gently mix in the pineapple.
To serve: Place 1 cup prepared yogurt into each serving dish and top with ½ cup granola. Enjoy!
Note: The granola can be made up to three days ahead and kept refrigerated in a covered container.