Need a quick “go-to” meal when you’re short on time and energy? Consider whipping up some homemade pancakes! You’ll love this grain-free recipe!
A lifelong celiac, Lisa Cantkier is an educator, coach and writer specializing in nutrition and health. She is the coauthor of the celiac- and diabetes-friendly cookbook, The Paleo Diabetes Diet Solution. Follow her on social media at @LisaCantkier and contact her by email at lisa@ .
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
1. In a large bowl, mix the almond flour and salt together.
2. In a small bowl, mix eggs and vanilla together.
3. Combine the ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour small amounts of batter into an oiled skillet to create a pancake and fry until batter is bubbling. Then flip the pancakes. Continue with this method until all batter is cooked and golden brown.
Courtesy of Lisa Cantkier.