Craving pancakes? Coral Ward has you covered with this quick and easy gluten-free recipe. The whole family will love this tasty way to start the day!
Coral Ward is an award winning author, creator of @glutenfreewithcoral, and host of the No. 1 gluten-free podcast, Gluten Free You and Me. She provides hope, inspiration and resources, and through her advocacy, she has created a safe and uplifting community for all gluten-free warriors.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free pancake mix (e.g., Bob's Red Mill, LiveGFree, Pamela's, etc.)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil (coconut, avocado, olive, or vegetable)
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 small (3.4 ounce) box vanilla or banana instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cup milk or nondairy milk
1. Grease a medium nonstick pan with cooking spray and warm over medium-low heat.
2. In a large bowl, mash 1 banana. Add pancake mix, pudding mix, milk, and then the egg and oil. Whisk until combined.
3. Add 1/4 cup batter to the pan and cook until golden and edges bubble — about 2 minutes per side. Working in batches, repeat with the remaining batter.
4. Slice the second banana. Top on pancakes with your choice of syrup. Enjoy!
Courtesy of Coral Ward.