A no-cook breakfast can be filling and refreshing on a weekend or, because it’s so fast, any work or school day! The nuts and oil add substance, and the cinnamon plays perfectly off the sweet fruits.
- 2 bananas, peeled and frozen in 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon milk (any kind) plus extra as needed
- 1 fresh banana, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup raw cashews, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
Using a food processor, blend frozen bananas, coconut oil, cinnamon and milk just enough to form a thick cream.
Divide cream between two bowls.
Top, evenly divided, with sliced banana, strawberries, cashews, coconut flakes and cacao nibs, and drizzle with optional honey.