- 3 mint sprigs, plus a pinch of mint for garnish
- 8 ounces kombucha
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 or 2 dashes of sparkling soda
- Simple maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 cup or more ice cubes
- 2 lime slices
Place the mint in a tall glass or pitcher and muddle it with the back of a wooden spoon to break down the oils. Add the kombucha, lime juice, soda, and syrup and stir well. Taste and adjust, if necessary. Add ice, lime slices, and a pinch of mint to garnish. If you assemble the mojito in a 16-ounce mason jar, proceed as directed, but place the ice directly in a serving glass and pour the drink over the ice, then add the lime slices and mint garnish.
Reproduced by permission of The Countryman Press. All rights reserved.