- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 medium to large ripened avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice (I recommend coconut milk)
- 1 ripened kiwi, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1/2 medium ripened mango, peeled and cubed
- Sprinkle of unsweetened coconut flakes
- Sprinkle of raw almond slices
Place all of the smoothie ingredients in a blender or a NutriBullet—you will want something that is strong enough to blend the frozen ingredients well without blowing a motor or blade. Blend until smooth with no chunks. It should have a nice, thick consistency.
Pour into a large, wide bowl. Arrange the sliced kiwi rounds and fresh mango chunks on top of the smoothie.
Sprinkle the coconut flakes and almond slices over top of the smoothie bowl however you’d like and enjoy.
Store any leftovers in the fridge, sealed well with cling film, and enjoy within 24 hours.