Don’t spend $6 on a fancy latte. Try this homemade version to keep you warm on chilly days while filling your house with the seasonal scent of cinnamon.
- ½ cup milk
- 3-4 tablespoons gluten-free cinnamon-flavored syrup
- ¼ cup hot and freshly brewed French roast coffee
- 1 teaspoon Leaner Creamer
- Gluten-free whipped cream
- Gluten-free caramel syrup, for garnish
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
Pour milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 to 1½ minutes, or until hot but not boiling. Whisk until foamy.
Pour cinnamon syrup into standard-size coffee cup. Microwave on high 20 seconds to warm syrup. Stir in hot coffee.
Add steamed milk and Leaner Creamer to brim of cup. Top with swirl of whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel syrup. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Leaner Creamer.