A hibiscus infusion is delicious and beautiful. Its reddish color and medicinal properties make this a perfect drink. Pineapple is good for immunity support, bone strength, and eye health. Cranberry juice can help with urinary tract infections and the berries are packed with nutrients that help ward off infections. This trifecta might be the drink for you.
- 24 ounces filtered water
- 3 hibiscus tea bags, or 1½ tablespoons loose tea
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen pineapple, or 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cranberry juice
- 1 orange slice for serving
- 1 cinnamon stick for serving
Place the water and tea bags or loose tea in a lidded mason jar, cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Remove the bags or strain out the loose tea.
To further infuse: Add fresh or frozen pineapple or pineapple juice along with the cranberry juice. Garnish with an orange slice and a cinnamon stick.
Reproduced by permission of The Countryman Press. All rights reserved.