Catherine McCord, author of Smoothie Project: The 28-Day Plan to Feel Happy and Healthy No Matter Your Age, provides her recipe for a Cotton Candy smoothie.
Excerpted from Smoothie Project: The 28-Day Plan to Feel Happy and Healthy No Matter Your Age.
Enjoy this interview with McCord.
- Smoothie Project: The 28-Day Plan to Feel Happy and Healthy No Matter Your Age: https://amzn.to/3aU7zB4
- Enjoy this interview with McCord.: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/blog/catherine-mccord-on-her-new-smoothie-cookbook/
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup (33 g) frozen cauliflower florets 3⁄4 cup (180 ml) milk of choice
- 1⁄4 cup (60 ml) plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Toppings (optional): fresh strawberries, frozen raspberries, frozen blackberries, frozen blueberries, honeycomb, honey, bee pollen, and/or granola
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the smoothie into a serving glass and add your toppings of choice.
OPTIONAL SUPER BOOSTS:
Vanilla Protein Powder
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/beverages/cotton-candy-smoothie/
Copyright ©2020 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.