Blueberry-Oat Milk Smoothie
- 1½ cups unsweetened oat milk
- ½ teaspoon pure almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons MCT oil powder
- 2 tablespoons uncooked gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 medium banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 large handful of fresh spinach
- 4 ice cubes, if not using frozen fruit
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Source URL: https://www.glutenfreeliving.com/recipes/beverages/blueberry-oat-milk-smoothie/
Copyright ©2021 Gluten-Free Living unless otherwise noted.