Have a corn allergy? The following products are all both gluten free and corn free.
- Andean Dream Cookies: Assorted Flavors
- Beanitos Bean Chips
- Sesamark Rice Thins: Brown Rice or Sesame Flavored only
- Two Moms in the Raw granola
- Andean Dream Quinoa Pastas
- Coconut Aminos by Coconut Secret (soy sauce substitute)
- Katz Wholegrain Bread and Sandwich Rolls
- Pacific Naturals Condensed soups, soup starters, broths
- Tinkyada Brown Rice Pastas
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips and Chunks
- Frontier Vanilla Flavoring (not extract)
- Hain Featherweight Baking Powder
- Guar Gum
- Lyle’s Brand Golden Syrup (good sub for corn syrup)
- Original Red Star Active Dry Yeast (packets only)
- Spectrum Non-Hydrogenated Shortening
- Wholesome Sweeteners Powdered Sugar (The company recently switched from cornstarch to tapioca starch but some older packages might still be on shelves. Check the ingredients list which will note cornstarch or tapioca.)
Bread, All-Purpose Flour Mixes, and Flours
- Arnel’s All Purpose Flour and Bread mixes
- Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flour and Quinoa Flakes
- Arrowhead Mills Millet Flour
- Authentic Foods Rice Flours, Sorghum Flour, & Tapioca, Arrowroot and Potato Starches
- Authentic Foods Classical Blend (all-purpose)
- Chebe Bread Mixes
- Mama’s Coconut Flour and Almond Flour Blends (all-purpose)
- 1-2-3 Gluten Free pancake mix
Many products are made in facilities that also process corn. Check with individual companies if this is a concern.
2 thoughts on “Gluten-Free, Corn-Free Products”
I recently found out i am allergic to
beef, pork, dairy, corn, rice, soy, wheat, gluten, eggs, and peanuts.
Doesnt leave alot of choices… HELP!
chicken, carrots, celery make a nice chicken soup. spinach, strawberries, blueberries, dairy free cheese, nice salad. get an instant pot to cook veggies and chicken. bake/roast beets. eat the beet tops with garlic and spring onion in a saute.