If you’re living a gluten-free lifestyle and have been searching for a moist home-style muffin bursting with flavor, Uncle Wally’s Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins are exactly what you’ve been looking for!
These ready-to-eat muffins are individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience and certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. Sold in packages of four and available in blueberry or chocolate chip, they can be found in grocers’ all-natural freezer cases.
Try Uncle Wally’s delicious Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Serving: Makes 8 Servings
- 8 Pillsbury Gluten Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Chip Muffins, thawed
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 8-oz. tub gluten-free frozen whipped topping, thawed (divided; 2/3 cup for the crust and the remainder for filling)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (1/2 of 8-oz. bar)
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips, gluten-free
NOTE: Always read product labels to make sure every ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Using a food processor or clean hands, break muffins into a coarse meal. Blend in cocoa powder evenly. Add 2/3 cup whipped topping and mix well until mixture forms a large dough ball.
- Press crust mixture firmly and evenly into a greased 9-inch pie plate, forming a neat edge
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar thoroughly with an electric mixer. Add peanut butter and milk and beat until smooth. Fold in the remainder of the tub of whipped topping (approx. 2-1/3 cups) till well blended.
- Spread filling evenly into crust; sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly across the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
To find more tasty recipes like this, visit Uncle Wally’s website, and click on our Product Recipe page.
© General Mills. Pillsbury is a trademark of General Mills, used under license