Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins, what you’ve been looking for!
If you’re living a gluten-free lifestyle and have been searching for a moist home-style muffin bursting with flavor, our Pillsbury Gluten-Free Muffins are exactly what you’ve been looking for!
These ready-to-eat muffins are individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience and certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. Sold in packages of four and available in Blueberry or Chocolate Chip, they can be found in grocers’ all-natural freezer cases.
Our Pillsbury Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Truffles are a perfect treat!
Serving: Makes 15 large truffles
- 8 Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Ready to Eat Muffins, Chocolate Chip (2 boxes)
- ¼ cup chilled Gluten Free frosting (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1¼ package semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz.
- 1 T canola oil
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips and 1 tsp. canola oil (for decoration)
NOTE: Always read product labels to make sure every ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- In large bowl, open the muffins and crush them with clean hands.
- Add chilled frosting to the crumbled muffins and mix by hand until well blended; roll into 1-½ inch balls. Place in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Place 1-¼ cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 tbsp. canola oil in a 2-cup microwaveable glass bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stir. (If chocolate is not melted, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth).
- Dip chocolate balls, one at a time, into the bowl the melted chocolate. Rotate with a spoon to fully coat with chocolate.
- Remove truffle from bowl with two toothpicks (one on each side), letting excess chocolate drip off, and place truffle on a foil-lined tray. Repeat for each truffle and refrigerate truffles for at least an hour.
- To make white-chocolate decoration, melt ¼ cup white chocolate chips and 1 tsp. oil in a 1-cup glass measuring cup or bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stir. (If chocolate is not melted, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth).
- Pour melted white chocolate in a small plastic baggie and cut a tiny hole in one corner of the bag. To decorate, lightly squeeze white chocolate out of baggie while passing it back and forth over the truffles. Chill the truffles until chocolate is set.
To find more tasty recipes like this, visit our web-site
© General Mills. Pillsbury is a trademark of General Mills, used under license