If you like your breakfast with a bit of a kick then you’re going to love this simple vegetarian recipe that’s ready for noshing in about 10 minutes. All you need is an egg, a ¼ cup of your favorite salsa, half an avocado and a delicious Southwestern BBQ Q Cup™ for a quick and satisfying breakfast that’s easy to take with you.
Southwest BBQ Breakfast on the Go
Prep time: 5 minutes – Cook time: 5 minutes
½ avocado, sliced
¼ cup your favorite salsa
- Place ¼ cup of water into Q cup and stir.
- Crack egg on top of open Q Cup™ and microwave for one minute
- Cover and let sit for five minutes.
- Add sliced avocado and your favorite salsa.
- Replace cover and you have the perfect portable breakfast!
For more recipes or to see the whole line of Q Cups™, please visit https://www.nowfoods.com/q-cups.