If you’re living a gluten-free lifestyle and have been searching for a moist homestyle muffin bursting with flavor, our Pillsbury Gluten-Free Muffins are exactly what you’ve been looking for!
The ready-to-eat muffins are individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience and certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. Sold in packages of four and available in Blueberry or Chocolate Chip, they can be found in grocers’ all-natural freezer cases.
Our Pillsbury Gluten-Free Fruit Tart will please everyone at your gathering–whether they need to avoid gluten or not.
- 8 Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Ready to Eat Muffins, Blueberry or Chocolate Chip (2 7-0unce boxes)
- 3 Tbsp. gluten-free butter or margarine
- 1 cup gluten-free vanilla frosting (prepared or homemade)
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 12 medium or large strawberries, rinsed and dried (1 whole for center)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend 8 Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins in a food processor (or break apart by hand in a mixing bowl) until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add melted margarine and blend well, forming a thick dough.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place dough ball on cookie sheet and press evenly into a flat circle about 9 inches wide.
- Bake crust for 15-17 minutes, until firm and lightly browned.
- Let crust cool completely. Using a metal spatula to help, very gently slide crust from cookie sheet to serving platter (or the crust can be baked on an oven-safe serving plate, avoiding this step).
- Spread 1 cup gluten-free frosting over cooled crust, leaving about ½ inch unfrosted at the edge.
- Place a whole strawberry in the center of the crust, and begin laying fruits in concentric circles, working your way outward (see photo for an example) until you reach the edge of the frosting.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve
To find more tasty recipes like this, visit our web-site
www.unclewallys.com and click on our Product Recipe page
© General Mills. Pillsbury is a trademark of General Mills, used under license