If you’re living a gluten-free lifestyle and have been searching for a moist homestyle muffin bursting with flavor, our Pillsbury Gluten-Free Muffins are exactly what you’ve been looking for!
The ready-to-eat muffins are individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience and certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. Sold in packages of four and available in Blueberry or Chocolate Chip, they can be found in grocers’ all-natural freezer cases.
Our Blueberry Muffin brunch bake is a great addition to any breakfast buffet!
20 Pillsbury Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Muffins (4 boxes: 35 oz. total)
4 cups milk
½ cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup blueberries (optional)
Crumb Topping (optional)
¼ cup cold butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
¼ cup gluten free plain flour
¼ cup dry gluten-free rolled oats
NOTE: Always read product labels to make sure every ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change
Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl. Add milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla, mixing well with a fork or whisk.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, break Pillsbury Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins into 1-inch chunks and lightly mix in blueberries (optional).
- Pour liquid mixture evenly over muffin chunks.
- Let ingredients sit in bowl for 5 minutes, so the muffins can absorb the liquid.
- Pour mixture into 13 X 9 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For crumb topping, mash ingredients with a fork until well blended and crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the dish. (If you’re not making the crumb topping, you can simply sprinkle 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar evenly over the top).
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean (cover loosely with aluminum foil if top is getting too dark while baking).
Let stand for at least 10 minutes before serving.
To find more tasty recipes like this, visit our web-site www.unclewallys.com and click on our Product Recipe page
© General Mills. Pillsbury is a trademark of General Mills, used under license