If you’re living a gluten-free lifestyle and have been searching for a moist home-style muffin bursting with flavor, our Pillsbury Gluten-Free Muffins are exactly what you’ve been looking for!
These ready-to-eat muffins are individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience and certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. Sold in packages of four and available in Blueberry or Chocolate Chip, they can be found in grocers’ all-natural freezer cases.
Try our delicious No-Bake Cake Pops
Makes 8-12 servings
- 8 Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Ready to Eat Muffins, Chocolate Chip (2 boxes)
- ¼ cup chilled gluten-free frosting (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 12-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Gluten-free sprinkle, color of your choice
- Cake pop or cookie pop sticks
- 1 round piece Styrofoam base
NOTE: Always read product labels to make sure every ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- In a large bowl, open the muffins and crush them with clean hands.
- Add chilled frosting to the crumbled muffins and mix by hand until well blended; roll into 1½-inch balls.
- Melt ¼ cup chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well. (If not melted, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth.)
- Dip ½ inch of one end of each cake pop stick into melted chocolate and insert coated end of stick halfway into each ball. Lay pops sideways on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet and freeze for 10-15 minutes until chocolate is set.
- In the microwave, melt 1¼ cups chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon canola oil in a 2-cup glass bowl. Start by microwaving for 1 minute and stir. (If chocolate is not melted, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth.)
- Dip pops, one at a time, in the melted chocolate. Rotate the pop for full coverage. Tap stick gently against side of bowl, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Immediately apply sprinkles over a clean tray or plate, rotating the pop as you shake on the sprinkles. Or you can roll the pop in a bowl of sprinkles.
- After completing each pop, stand upright in Styrofoam base to dry.
To find more tasty recipes like this, visit our web-site www.unclewallys.com and click on our Product Recipe page.
© General Mills. Pillsbury is a trademark of General Mills, used under license