This year, gluten is not invited to your Thanksgiving feast! Gather friends and family and gobble up this delicious traditional gluten-free stuffing. View our step-by-step video guide here: https://goo.gl/uPBLyr.
- 1 loaf Canyon Bakehouse Mountain White bread, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 egg, beaten slightly
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish and set aside. Place chopped bread on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add celery and onion and sauté, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes. Stir in parsley, sage, thyme and marjoram, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer veggies to a very large mixing bowl.
- Add toasted bread cubes, chicken stock, egg, salt and pepper to the mixing bowl and stir until the dry ingredients are coated with the wet ingredients. Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Cover stuffing with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake until golden brown, about 25 more minutes.