Summer grilling season is here! Enjoy favorites like burgers and hot dogs with Canyon Bakehouse’s gluten-free buns! Try these super stacked beef burgers with a sensational yet familiar taste. It’s all in the tangy sauce!
Super Stacked Beef Burgers
Yield: 2 Burgers (2 patties each) – Prep time: 15 minutes – Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons onion, minced
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices American cheese
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded and diced
- Dill pickle slices
- 8 Canyon Bakehouse Burger Buns (2 bottoms and 1 top per burger)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Form the meat mixture into 4 patties, slightly flattened.
- Place the patties on the grill. Cook until browned on both sides and tension can be felt in the center.
- Right off the grill, place a slice of cheese onto each patty and set aside to make the tangy sauce.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the tangy sauce.
- Prepare four bottom buns and two top buns with tangy sauce and diced iceberg lettuce.
- To assemble each burger, layer two prepared bottom buns with two cheese covered patties and pickles. Place the tops of the buns and secure with toothpicks as needed.
For more recipes or to purchase Canyon Bakehouse gluten-free buns, please visit Canyon Bakehouse’s website at https://goo.gl/E4gfYd.