The Celiac Disease Foundation is holding their Gluten-Free EXPO in Pasadena, California on June 8 and 9. This two-day event is one to make the effort to go to and show your support for the foundation while getting connected with the world of gluten-free products and others with celiac disease.
Here are five reasons you should make sure you don’t miss the Gluten-Free EXPO this year.
1. You will get the opportunity to try new gluten-free products before they hit stores.
2. You can load up on free samples of the latest and best gluten-free products to take home and share with your family and friends!
3. You will leave with a bag full of gluten-free goodies and coupons.
4. You can meet others with celiac disease, physicians, experts, well-known media influencers and authors. Pick their brains, get a picture with them, make new friends and get connected in the celiac community.
5. You will support the important work of the Celiac Disease Foundation, which accelerates treatments and a cure for celiac disease. Since its founding in 1990, the Celiac Disease Foundation has funded and executed international initiatives in three principal areas to bring an end to the suffering caused by celiac disease: medical research, patient and healthcare provider education, and public policy advocacy.
At last year’s EXPO, 2,700 patients, family members, caregivers, healthcare professionals, researchers, biopharmaceutical and diagnostic company representatives, and gluten-free foodies were in attendance. Gluten-Free Living is honored to be the Exclusive Media Sponsor for the event.