Ever feel like no one really understands what it is like to have celiac disease or gluten intolerance?
Here are 10 relatable memes for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance that will have you saying, “That’s me!”
1. When you find a mislabeled product:
2. When your friends and family fail to understand the concept of cross-contamination:
3. Reading a menu at a restaurant and internally screaming:
4. “You’re allergic to bread? What can you eat?”
5. Trying to decide whether you want to suffer or starve:
6. Wanting to instantly become best friends with anyone who is gluten free:
7. “So is that an allergy or a preference?”
8. Walking into a pizza shop noticing there is no dedicated work space for gluten-free pizza:
9. When a friend checks if a product is gluten free but only checks for wheat:
10. “So you’re gluten-free… Do you eat meat?”
Learn more about the health and medical experts who who provide you with the cutting-edge resources, tools, news, and more on Gluten-Free Living.
About Our Experts >>