- 1 to 2 cups unsweetened almond and/or coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen or fresh berries such as an organic frozen berry medley of blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 1 large handful of fresh or frozen spinach
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 scoop gluten-free vanilla or whey protein
Combine all ingredients plus ice, if desired. Blend on high and serve.
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
Serving size: 16 ounces.
As an advocate of natural food and healthy living, Dr. Keith Kantor is a leading nutritionist and the CEO of Service Foods, Inc.